Don't Be Worried If You Aren't Sure How To Prevent Mold In Your Business - Call SERVPRO
The last thing any business owner wants to worry about it Mold or someone getting sick from the effects of it.
Mold can grown on a variety of materials including drywall, carpeting, fabrics and wood. Some commercial buildings are designed to maintain a constant interior temperature. Due to this, there can be favorable conditions for mold growth.
- Routinely inspect the building for water damage, moisture or mold.
- Any damages or leaks should be repaired immediately.
- Proper housekeeping in all areas of the building to keep it dry.
- Have HVAC duct systems inspected routinely to ensure they are free of moisture.
- The System coils and drip pans in the HVAC system should be cleaned regularly.
- Check the HVAC air intakes and try to keep them away from where there is any standing water.
All of these are tips & ideas to prevent the growth of mold in commercial buildings, but cannot guarantee mold will not grow.
SERVPRO of Orland Park understand the importance of keeping your business open. If you suspect you have mold or water damage in your building call us right away to schedule a free inspection. We are available 24/7 for any emergency and will be at your location within the hour.
You can reach us at (708) 532-3377