It's The Water You Don't See
Your home should be your place of rest. But when water begins leaking, even small leaks in areas you can't see, your home could quickly become a source of stress. The possibility of harmful mold, rot and unseen damage may affect the value of your home and the health of loved ones.
SERVPRO of Orland Park is trained to safely clean and restore your home utilizing the following procedures:
- Identify the source/type of water.
- Measure temperature and humidity for drying analysis.
- Survey the extent of damage and inspect the premises for hidden moisture.
- Perform emergency water extraction.
- Move and block furniture and contents.
- Inspect carpet pad/carpet and provide service.
- Apply necessary treatments (disinfectants/deodorization)
- Utilize advanced drying and monitoring equipment.
- Dispose of refuse.
If water damage occurs in your home, call us today (708) 532-3377.